7.05.2013

Addysin's 3 Month/Newborn Pics~Fort Worth Newborn Photographer


So I am still in the process of updating my blog, and I am currently posting from way back in April :) But, it's all good. Working a full-time job, a part-time job, and taking care of a husband and two kids with one on the way can keep a girl slightly busy ;) But I love every minute! That being said here are a few more of my favorite pics from Addysin's "newborn" session.

Now, let me clarify why I have "newborn" in quotes. Addysin was born at 34 weeks (a little early) and had to stay in the hospital for right around a month I believe, which prohibited us from taking her newborn pics. Well, then I talked with Taryn (mommy) and she decided to wait until Addysin was a little more developed before we had her session. So...3 months later we finally had her "newborn" session. Hence the quotes ;) 

We didn't get as many sleepy pictures as we were hoping for, but as expected Addysin ran the show and decided that she wanted to be awake throughout the entire time (except for 5 min.). However, even though we didn't get a lot of sleeping photos, I still think she did great and we got some beautiful shots!! So, here are all of my favs from her session.

















No comments: